Well, I'm enjoying my final days of leisure. Greg got me on the golf course on the 4th, and we played for almost 7 hours in the hot sun. I loved it! Pele is doing much better. He had a final check up today and all is well. The picture is bad, but he was begging for food on Greg's shoulder - back to normal!
The reason for the title of this blog is that I'm already stressing about school. I attended my first meeting as a candidate for National Board Certification and it scared the daylights out of me. I'm still very excited that I was chosen for the $2600 grant from St. Clair County, but wow is it a lot of work. I'll need lots of prayers! Only 40% of candidates pass everything in the first year, so it could be a long haul. I'm also meeting with the outgoing president of my teacher sorority, Delta Eta, so that I"ll know what to expect this year. I'm not too worried; she'll be VERY helpful. It's sad that it's July 10 and I couldn't sleep last night. I do love my job! Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great summer also!
3 comments:
Nice job with the walkway...I love it. That golfing picture...hmmm...suspiciously looks like one from a different golf outing. That's it, I'm calling.
Yummy tomoaters! Enjoy the last days of summer. You will do great with the National Board Certification -- sending prayers your way! Glad Pele is feeling better!
"Tom" - you're so observant. I did not include my camera on my recent golf outings.
Post a Comment