Sunday, September 20, 2009

Seaside Sept '09

http://
What more can be said while viewing the beautiful pictures? This place called Watercolor was absolutely amazing. The weather was not so cooperative, but that did not stop us from enjoying each other. (Birmingham has had almost non-stop rain for 3 straight weeks.) What a joy to be able to be with all 3 of my brothers and families, Mom, and Wendy!! Of course we missed our sisters and families, but you could not skip school! (Ha ha - I did for 2 days...) A few of the pictures were affected by the humidity, but they were so cute I kept them.

2 comments:

Michigan Palmers said...

Awesome!! Looks like you had a blast... great pictures and I can't believe how big all the kids are getting.

Joe C. said...

Great to see you and Greg! Great pics! Lots of fun had by all!