Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009

http://

My vacation this year was wonderful! I missed seeing my side of the family, but we enjoyed our time in Florida with Greg's family. The boys participated in their Nativity program, which was a special way to enjoy Christmas Eve Mass with them. The 3 boys are VERY true to their birth order; it's amazing. Griffin (16 months) is our Godson (not Grandson....). It's also amazing how the Norwegian genes seem to be dominant. Kim has very dark, naturally curly hair! Greg's dad was there, and he came to B'ham New Year's week to visit with us as well.
My time at home was not wasted. Since our last day was the 18th, I had plenty of time to do all of those things that I save for my time off. I did home projects and school/National Board work. I familiarized myself with my new computer, which I love, and video chats! It's so nice to see you when we talk. I hope to chat more when I have showered, dressed, and put on make-up. I'm sure you all agree!

No comments: