National Boards are "forcing" me to go even more above and beyond my efforts to be a great and involved teacher.
It's as time and energy consuming as everyone said it would be. I have a general feeling of never finishing anything. However, I can see the positive effect of my efforts in my students. I invited parents to join us for some fun activities the week after Thanksgiving. It was fun! Brig - the kids standing are using ELMO to share their comic strip idea.
Sorry you can't see the screen.
It's as time and energy consuming as everyone said it would be. I have a general feeling of never finishing anything. However, I can see the positive effect of my efforts in my students. I invited parents to join us for some fun activities the week after Thanksgiving. It was fun! Brig - the kids standing are using ELMO to share their comic strip idea.
Sorry you can't see the screen.

No comments:
Post a Comment