
I can''t figure out how to position pictures, so keep looking. Someone has to show me how to put albums on this thing! How about the airport picture? Looks almost fake! I've been working hard this week on my National Boards but felt the pressure to update my blog - Mom said! Let me know if you want a CD of the pictures. I have many more.
What can I say? I had a very busy December! I was only home for 1 weekend. I visited Marin and Tracey, Joe and Kelly, Mom, then John & Co., Greenings, Maura & Heather, and we're headed to Merdian tomorrow. It's been AWESOME! Seeing everyone was my best Christmas present. I only need to see Patty & Co. (and Matt and Mike), but at least I'll see them on video. My next best present was from St. Clair County Schools. My new 360 Deg. sound system is installed in my classroom and ready for use. It's like a Bose with a mic around my neck. There's one for the kids to use, too! There's one more big present that Doug, Greg's dad, is driving here in a couple days. More to come....


2 comments:
So much fun! So many great pictures! We had so much fun with you. I think all of my kids want to be adopted by Aunt Sara and Uncle Greg. Are you ready for the Greening kid invasion?
Great pix! You've been busy! Happy New Year! Thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment