Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3, Still no camera!

Sorry, no pics for this one. I've been enjoying school and weekends without typing! Maybe that's why the blogging took me so long - I needed a computer break! We're having stormy weather, but it's been nice. I love spring! I've been to Meridian a couple times and had Marin all to myself. I love babysitting! Tracey is now "Aunt Mommy" sometimes. Marin is so funny. One time in the car she asked me if it had been a long day for Aunt Sara. Maybe that was because during nap time I was the only one who dozed off... She also told me that, "Sometimes I say "Yes, Ma'am"" - Ms. Johnnie Nell's influence. Friday they came here for my school's night at the Baron's game. There was quite a spectacular fireworks show at the end; it rivals the city's for July 4! Saturday we took Marin to Krispy Kreme where you can watch the assembly line of donuts and we enjoyed the special treat. Now she has one more sweet thing to want! Of course we hit Starbuck's after that, and the Summit for some big city shopping. Aunt Sara didn't buy anything -such will power! We hit Whole Foods for lunch and a few items, then Boog & Co. headed back to MS. I found a Wolf camera (Tracey spotted it) so maybe I can get another battery for my camera. (It's a weird one.) I only have 2 1/2 weeks left of school. Wow.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I loved the Rome re-caps! What a fabulous trip and experience! Enjoy the last couple weeks of school!