http://
Boog, Tracey, Marin, and Muzzy came to visit last weekend. The rainy weather (for a week now and counting) forced us to shop and eat instead of outdoor activities, but it was wonderful to be together. Muzzy's first weekend with both Pele and Tina in B'ham was a huge success! She loves the windows and picked up the bad barking habits of her canine cousins. Marin posed for some very cute pictures. (One day I'll get pics of the adults, too.) Boog and Tracey went to a concert Friday night, leaving the Godparents to babysit. Of course, we let Marin stay up late and entertain us. (She counts to 10 in Spanish now, too.) As usual, her verbal skills impress. One of her cute expressions right now is her desire to become a singer/songwriter, and singing the songs that she makes up. One of the pictures is with the "princess" that she saw at the Fish Market restaurant Saturday night. The woman was celebrating her birthday with friends, and Marin pointed out the princess to Tracey. They got a kick out of her new celebrity status after the picture with Marin.
4 comments:
For some reason I'm having trouble seeing the pics. Bummer!!!
I think it's my computer. I'll try again later.
The pictures look wonderful! Looks like Marin is growing up to be a real big girl!
Looks like you had a great weekend! Love the pictures!
We had a blast too! Marin already misses Aunt Sara!
Post a Comment