http://
Pele, Tina, and I visited Boog, Marin, Muzzy, and Mr. Cal the last weekend in May while Tracey was in Minnesota and Uncle Greg was at the annual boys' golf trip in San Destin. The dogs did well together; Tina reprimanded Muzzy whenever she got overexcited, and Pele spent most of the time in his crate, his sanctuary. Boog and Marin made them treats from Aunt Kelly's family cookbook. They LOVE them! Marin, Muzzy, and I swam in Aunt Leea's pool while Boog mowed the lawn. There are short windows between rain right now... Muzzy swam some laps (I'm not kidding!) and I only had to save her once when she seemed a little nervous in the deep end. Marin did some kicking with the swim noodle by herself! We had fun. Boog fed me well, as usual. With my upcoming trip north, I won't see them for a couple weeks. We enjoyed our time!! I know that in today's pictures of the dogs, Pele and Tina are wondering when we will go back. As you know, I completed the computerized, 3 hour test for National Boards June 4. Whew! The final phase is done! Now I wait...
1 comment:
Great pictures! Congrats on the completion of your exam. I bet you are so relieved and will have a wonderful summer!
Post a Comment