Sunday, June 28, 2009

The John Cronley Family June '09

http://

I'm having camera issues, as usual. I seem to be missing many awesome pictures from my 3 1/2 day visit with John, Suzanne, Clare, and Kate. I think they may be on the camera's hard drive, so I"ll attempt to recover and add them if possible. It was a great time!! I certainly cannot capture the cuteness of the girls (including Suzanne) on camera, anyway. It was about a 5 hour drive from CLive to Geneva. It would have been shorter but the bridge detour and missing a connecting highway in the quad cities lengthened the trip. I got to drive through a cute little town in Illinois, though. Since I was there during the week, I only saw John at night and Saturday. Again I volunteered to spread mulch and trim bushes to earn my food/drink intake. Again I was treated to tremendous hospitality, good food, drink, and company! We visited the gym, walked, ran - again a mix of weather. Suzanne and I enjoyed a "Happy Hour" (Clare asked about our story hour) on Thursday. Friday a storm caused a power outage and we played on the front porch. I loved playing with the girls, watching their growth. Clare is a great gymnast, and swims by herself! Kate is a wild-woman and scared me to death multiple times with her "no fear" approach to life. She jumps to us in the pool! They have a great community pool and trails as well. It was just a great time and I wish I'd had a few more days!

No comments: