Sunday, June 28, 2009

Greening's June '09

http://

I began my driving trip Friday, June 12, to St. Louis to spend the night. It was about 9 hours, due to construction. I arrived in Clive on Saturday (about 5 hours) and got in the car with Brigid to pick up and deliver kids. I volunteered to help clean up Kyle's tree trimming project, which was extensive. I cannot seem to escape yard work! Mom arrived Sunday. We enjoyed our time together. The weather was nice and hot for the weekend, but then a bit wet and steamy - I guess I brought it with me. We did have a beautiful evening to eat outdoors. Kyle did some grilling, which was fantastic! I was well rewarded for the yard work with food/beverages. Mom and I got to live the Greening life for a few days, including the kids' taxi service to/from VBS, swimming at the awesome pool, running/walking the bike trails (Katie and I did a LONG one; she was riding her bike) and general fun family time! I did a "mani-pedi" on the girls, with Annie waiting patiently (well, sort of - see the pictures) since she was last. It was just good times!

No comments: