Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 26 weekend


Doug came for a short visit Friday - Sunday. He's doing well (and driving about 12 hours today back to Ft. Worth...) I had my voice injection, so we didn't talk much, but he has a new hearing aid which allowed for some conversation. Greg and he worked on the cars, and one other project. Anyone notice a difference in the background (not Mike's house)? I can take credit for the walkway, which was my project. It may not look like much, but I took up the blocks, dug out all of the weeds and layer of dirt, then replaced it all. Our weather is hot, steamy, and dry; we wish that rain would come back. I have a 3 day conference this week, then we're off to Meridian. What happened to June?


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great updates and pictures! Looks like you are having many fun summer adventures!