http://">
I finally have a good update to my blog! My pictures turned out pretty well. I only wish I had more. It was too impossible to get big group pictures. I didn't even get everyone, but close. It was such an amazing weekend. I was overwhelmed revisiting my college experience, especially staying on SMC campus. I had not been to a game since before Greg and I were married. It was even better being with the family. Seeing everyone was very special, even though it was so brief! I cannot believe it is Thanksgiving already. Hope to see you via video chat this weekend.
3 comments:
Hey Sara, Great photos and looks like a great family reunion at a favorite place. Go Irish. Blessed Holiday season to all.
Great pictures Sara! Thanks for sharing them.
You were first to post an update, you get the prize! Was great to see you both.
Post a Comment