Sunday, June 15, 2008

Babysitting Fun with Marin


It's Sunday afternoon, 2:30. Marin has been sleeping for about an hour. Success! Yesterday she didn't nap and fell asleep on the way home from Mass (6:00 PM). When Mom peeked in at about 6:00 AM today, Marin was standing in her crib and said, "Good nap!". So cute! Today we went walking around the lake. Marin was "starving", and ate a great big lunch. Wow! Then to REALLY wear her out (Marin, not Mom), we went to Aunt Leea's to swim. Mom and I are having so much fun with her. I can brag about her when her parents don't, without hesitation. She is soooo cute and brilliant. Her vocabulary and memory are awesome. We think she's a mini-Tracey, with some Boog. Muzzy is well also. She walks me every morning for a few times around the loop. I've decided to stay tonight. Tomorrow I'll head back to Birmingham to get ready for John and Annie Greening! Enjoy the pictures. (I'm probably breaking some unwritten blogger code with too many...)

Note the rain boots. She came out of her room like this - correct feet and everything! We've had some major downpours, but they're short.






No comments: