



As you can see, we're at the beach! Actually we're at a water park in Philadelphia, MS. We spent most of the time at the beach location there - sand around the edges of a grand pool. It was awesome! The kids (including Boog and Tracey) did brave some of the scary slides while the old folks (mom and me) stayed with Marin. We did pretty well with sunscreen, but John did add a little to his already burned shoulders. The weather here has been so cooperative. I think our visitors have been mislead as to how hot it REALLY is here in the summer! It's been great, actually.
4 comments:
Sooooo many fun pictures! I miss my kids but I'm glad that you all are having such fun. Wish that you could send some of the blueberries home with John & Annie - or at least some of the pie!
Marin doesn't look like she's too excited to be with Annie, but I'm sure she's as entertained by them as they are by her.
Lots of laughs. Thanks for the photos and stories so that we can remember all the fun we've ben having!
OK I want to be there!!! Wow I think Mom is the one who needs to get back to Utah so she can rest. Her last few weeks have been jam packed!!
John and Annie looked to be having to much fun!!! I hope that they can manage to get themselves gearing back to reality in Iowa in a few days!!!!
Keep the photos rolling!!!!
The pictures are great! The comment posting is working!
Post a Comment